Do I need the library package ?
If you use Arduino IDE, yes. You should download this package and keep it up-to-date manually.
The package is a zip file which must be manually unpacked in Arduino Libraries folder (usually it's under sketchbook one, named 'libraries').
Do NOT use the zip installer from Arduino IDE, and do NOT put the whole ZIP file inside libraries folder; you must unzip it.
If you use the FishIDE IDE, you DON'T need this package; Fishino libraries are automatically managed and updated by it.
Just remember : usually each firmware version has its own library set; if you use a new library version with an old firmware or the way around probably nothing will work!
So, ALWAYS download latest libraries AND update the board's firmware to latest version!
Which libraries version ?
As said in previous paragraph, the best is to use the latest library version along with latest firmware version.
Sometimes it's possible that something stops working when updating, or that we change something that is not compatible with your old sketch.
To make even oldest projects work as before, from now we will also provide previous library versions with a note on which firmware version they belong.
So, if you want to downgrade it you can, just check that library and firmware versions match!
- Fishino : small bugfixes and handling of future boards UNO_R2 and MEGA_R2
- FishinoFlash : small bugfixes
- FishinoGFX : added bitmap transparencies
- FishinoILI9341 : name change in FishinoILI9341SPI
- FishinoRA8875 : added base library for TFT displays with RA8875 controller
- FishinoRA8875SPI : added library for TFT displays with RA8875 controller and SPI interface
- FishinoTouch : added generic base class for touch screen devices
- FishinoFT5x06 : added library for touch screens using FT5x06 chip
- FishinoXPT2046 : modified to use base library FishinoTouch
- FishinoRTC : bugfixes in 32 bit boards RTC handling
- FishinoSdFat : modified to support new boards (UNO_R2, MEGA_R2, Piranha and Shark)
- FishinoStl : fixed compilation bug on 8 bit boards
- FishinoTftGui : added library to build graphic interfaces on TFT displays with touch screen
- FishinoWebServer : small bugfixes
- Fishino : fixed MAC and RSSI handling
- FishinoAS3935 : Added library to handle AS3935 Franklin Lightning Sensor
- FishinoDallasTemperature : fixed compilation for 2 examples
- FishinoLowPower : added support for Piranha boards
- FishinoRTC : added support for Piranha boards
- FishinoSquirrel : fixed compilation errors on some systems
- FishinoSquirrelServer : fixed compilation errors and updated web files
- FishinoAudioReader : fixed mips16 compilation
- FishinoAudioWriter : fixed mips16 compilation
- FishinoRecorder : fixed mips16 compilation
- Fishino : added deep sleep function for WiFi module
- FishinoRTC : new RTC library for both 8 bit and 32 bit Fishino boards
- FishinoLowPower : library to manage sleep modes for Fishino boards
- Fishino : small fixes
- FishinoDebug : put xxprintf functions in separate library
- FishinoWebServer32 : new server library with 32 bit optimizations
- FishinoStl : added list initializer to vector class
- FishinoPrintf : printf type functions for streams
- FishinoCoroutine : a cooperative multithreading library
- FishinoSquirrel : Squirrel languate for Fishino32
- FishinoSquirrelServer : Squirrel server for Fishino32
- Fishino : avoid automatic socket closing when clients gets deleted (solves a compatibility problem with Arduino WiFi libraries)
- FishinoDebug : better value for available memory with DEBUG_FREE_MEMORY function
- FishinoWebServer : solved a bug that caused seldom crashes
- JSONStreamingParser : allow empty lists and arrays in JSON files
- FishinoStl : added C++ Standard Template Library for Fishino boards